Santa Ana, CA
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
Disclaimer: Actual Location in La Palma
Multi Sales Company has an excellent career opportunity for a self-motivated professional who is energetic and believes in putting the customer first. Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), profit sharing, quarterly bonus opportunities, and a generous time off policy. Casual dress policy, potential career growth and a family oriented working environment. This direct-hire full-time position is offering salary (DOE) + performance bonus and scheduled weekends off.
Multi Sales has been a leader in the access control, gate, and door automation industry for over fifty years . The Access Control/Gate Technical Support Representative is responsible for handling first level support of service requests, building access control and gate . This relates to all technology and vendor specific hardware and software across many manufacturers products. If you are a Technical Support Representative champion who looks to deliver winning results and build positive relationships at our Van Nuys, CA office, this is the world class team you want to join and grow with. We want to hear from you. Contact us today!
We are seeking to deliver standard of excellence in a fast-pace and customer-oriented team environment.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers in the field with Access Control Systems, Gate Systems, and Commercial operators.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products.
- Knowledge of a variety of systems in areas of building security, home automation, access control and gate automation.
- Preferred knowledge or hands-on experience with DoorKing, Linear, Viking, LiftMaster, FAAC, All-O Matic,
- Work patiently with people at all levels of experience and technical knowledge
- Be detail oriented and methodical when troubleshooting issues
- Work with customers on preparing job specifications and proposals.
- Assist sales staff with product research, orders and returns.
- Work effectively within a team to meet departmental goals and to identify and resolve customer challenges.
- Collaborate with sales force to develop and foster partnerships with customers.
- Stay current with new products and technologies within the industry.
- Communicate product features, benefits, and warranty policies information to the customer
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and their applications (provide technical advice, troubleshoot, and helps resolve customers’ problems)
- Upsells by identifying related products, add-on extension and making customer aware of product promotions
- Order entry, returns processing, call/queue management and inside sales
- Receives, researches, and answers customer questions regarding accounts, products, prices, and services offered, via telephone
- Handle warranty or defective parts for customer in accordance with company procedures
Technical Support Qualifications:
- Certified Automatic Gate Operator Installer from the Institute of Door Education and Accreditation
- Certified Automatic Gate Systems Designer from the Institute of Door Education and Accreditation
- Strong background in customer service and/or sales with 2 years in a related industry
- Electrical and/or Mechanical background
- Excellent communication, math, and computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of self-discipline, motivation, and professionalism
- Leadership attitude and able to make decisions aligned with company goals
Technical Support Requirements:
- College degree preferred
- Experience with PC based systems/applications, web tools, and MS Office
- Demonstrated job stability
- Valid driver’s license
About Multi Sales, Inc.
Multi Sales has been a family-owned leading distributor to the security and access controls industry since 1959. We pride ourselves on our extensive product knowledge and outstanding customer service. We’re looking for sharp, motivated team builders who want to contribute their skills toward a rewarding career with a stable and growing company at our La Palma, CA branch.