Santa Ana, CA
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Warehouse Associate – Shipping and Receiving
Multi Sales, Inc. is a leading distributor with corporate offices in La Palma, CA. We’re a family-owned company known for our incredible service and quality products. We have been in business since 1959 and our people make the difference. We’re looking for the best and brightest. If you have passion and expertise in warehousing distribution, MSI is the company for you.
We are seeking a professional, self-motivated, and quality focused Shipping & Receiving personnel to work within a fast paced, structured, quality focused team environment. Responsibilities include: receive and unload freight both manually or with forklifts and pallet jacks; check for damaged goods; verify quantity and quality of order; verify items received with purchase order; pull, package and ship customer orders; pull, check and ship inter-branch stocking transfers; stock shelves and rotate inventory; may maintain equipment and vehicles. Job may include inventory control and truck deliveries.
Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Qualifications:
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Computer literate
• Comfortable multi-tasking
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated commitment to safety
• Ability to thrive within a team driven work flow
• High degree of self-discipline, motivation, and professionalism
• Able to work a full 8 hour shift on your feet
• Strong communication skills
Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Requirements:
• Ability to handle weights up to 40 pounds
• Basic knowledge of general warehouse layout, item identification, warehouse procedures, and storage areas in order to pull inventory in accordance with standard procedures.
• Ability to prepare and complete forms relating to inventory description, quantity, unit of issue, and labeling for incoming and outgoing inventory.
• Knowledge of basic computer operations and related hardware, and the ability to learn software programs related to warehouse operations.
• Skill and ability to operate manual dollies, manual platform lifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks, and hand tools used in warehouse operations.
• Ability to identify obvious damage to equipment and inventory through visual inspection.
• Ability to stock, move, arrange and rotate warehouse items in accordance with standard operating procedures, and/or guidance from supervisor or higher graded worker.
Benefits & Compensation:
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life Insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, 401(k) employer match, profit sharing, quarterly bonus opportunities, and a generous time off policy including Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick pay time. Casual dress policy, potential career growth and a family oriented working environment. Performance bonus (DOE) and scheduled weekends off!