Santa Ana, CA
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
As automation replaces basic customer service functions at an ever-increasing rate, customers today expect faster fulfillment with flawless execution. The Inside Sales/Account Manager has proven to be a critical component to a Sales force. The primary function will be to ensure customer needs are anticipated and met with the highest level of satisfaction. This requires acting as a liaison with clients and other departments within the company to track new orders, delays, and address current client needs. In short, this role will take service to the next level.
- Act as client advocate within Multi Sales.
- Work closely with Inside Sales staff: answering questions, assisting with client management, processing orders and problem solving.
- Support customers with knowledge of products and their applications, which includes troubleshooting and customer issues resolution.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product availability and pricing.
- Process warranty, defective parts, and returns for customers in accordance to company policies.
- Generate excitement for new product solutions.
- Achieve personal sales goals, while supporting the goals of the team
- Track discrepancies between client orders and orders placed/produced.
- Track progress on department initiatives and report monthly revenue metrics with assigned accounts to the Customer Service Manager.
- Determine how to continually exceed client expectations through daily interaction and open communication with client(s).
Must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good technical understanding
- Ability to quickly grasp complex subject matters
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships
- Good time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced degree or 3-4 years of comparable experience in a client and/or customer service oriented position.
- Prior experience in a client facing role as an Account Representative desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with peers, make sound decisions, and appropriately respond to difficult situations.
- Demonstrated ability to work within deadlines, ensuring timely, cost-effective delivery and client satisfaction.
- Ability to effectively build, grow and manage client relationships.
- Ability to lead, coach and to gain the trust of a team.
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life Insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, 401(k) employer match, profit sharing, quarterly bonus opportunities, and a generous time off policy including Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick pay time. Casual dress policy, potential career growth and a family oriented working environment. Performance bonus (DOE) and scheduled weekends off!