La Palma, CA
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
Are you seeking a stable career with more ownership at work? Do you want to be in charge of your career while meeting strategic company goals?
We are seeking a professional, self-motivated, and quality focused Team Member for our location in La Palma, CA for our garage door production team. The ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to uphold strong attention to detail and quality while working in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in carpentry, construction, and/or shop experience.
- Experience with custom or specialty fabrication with wood or metal materials.
- Hands-on experience in working with various hand tools, such as plasma cutters, circular and miter saws, plunge routers, etc.
- Highly resourceful problem solver, with a polite, can-do, service business attitude.
- Maintain tools so they are in optimal working condition.
- Ability to follow strict work order requirements and use skills and tools to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to read, understand and follow standards, processes and procedures.
- Prideful in their work, performance, and ability to maintain the upkeep of tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing and capable to perform in and as part of a team.
- Understands the importance of maintaining and clean work space.
- Reliable, detail orientated and self-motivated.
- Be eager to pitch in wherever necessary to reach daily goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Safe operation of saws, routers, drills, plasma cutter, etc.
- Work order scheduling and maintaining a high standard of production efficiency.
- Equipment inspection and maintenance.
- Daily management of production inventory.
- Assisting with the offloading of doors when deliveries arrive.
- Transfer and load out functions related to our transaction fulfillment process.
- Classification of special order processing of goods.
Benefits & Compensation:
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), profit sharing, quarterly bonus opportunities, and a generous time off policy. Casual dress policy, potential career growth and a family oriented working environment. Performance bonus (DOE) and scheduled weekends off!