La Palma, CA
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
Are you seeking a stable career with more ownership at work? Do you want to be in charge of your career while meeting strategic company goals?
We are seeking professional, self-motivated, and quality focused Team Members for our location in La Palma, CA for our garage door production team. The ideal candidate will have strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to uphold strong attention to detail and quality while working in a fast-paced environment. This position caters to customizing garage doors for our customers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in carpentry, construction, and/or shop experience.
- Experience in custom or specialty fabrication with wood or metal materials.
- Hands-on experience in working with various hand tools, such as plasma cutters, circular and miter saws, plunge routers, etc.
- Highly resourceful problem solver, with a polite, can-do, service business attitude.
- Maintain tools so they are in optimal working condition.
- Ability to follow strict work order requirements and use skills and tools to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to read, understand and follow standards, processes and procedures.
- Prideful in their work, performance, and ability to maintain the upkeep of tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing and capable to perform in and as part of a team.
- Understands the importance of maintaining and clean work space.
- Reliable, detail orientated and self-motivated.
- Be eager to pitch in wherever necessary to reach daily goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Safe operation of saws, routers, drills, plasma cutter, etc.
- Work order scheduling and maintaining a high standard of production efficiency.
- Equipment inspection and maintenance.
- Daily management of production inventory.
- Assisting with the offloading of doors when deliveries arrive.
- Transfer and load out functions related to our transaction fulfillment process.
- Classification of special order processing of goods.