La Palma, CA
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Multi Sales has been a family-owned leading distributor to the security and access controls industry since 1959. We pride ourselves on our extensive product knowledge and outstanding customer service. We’re looking for sharp, motivated team builders who want to contribute their skills toward a rewarding career with a stable and growing company.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable / Credit Specialist to join our team in a high volume and fast pace environment!
Accounts Receivable / Credit Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing/collecting open accounts receivable due from customers
- Able to review credit reports and credit applications and set credit limits
- Able to review accounts and evaluate credit exposure
- Release accounts off credit hold after analysis
- Accountable for identifying and reducing delinquent accounts
- Provide superior customer service while managing a large volume of calls with customers & branches
- Provide customers with data requirements, statements, invoice reprints, credit /debit notes
- Account reconciliation, apply cash receipts and credit notes, identify billing or shipping discrepancies
- Set up new customer accounts and update existing customer profiles
- Audit company transactions
- Contact customers via email, phone or fax with tact and discretion
- Respond to inquiries and research and resolve customer disputes
- Work collectively with other departments to resolve any customer issues
- Manage and maintain customer accounts and information
- Prepares and disseminates reports as directed by management.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and requirements
Accounts Receivable / Credit Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounts receivable and collections
- Credit and collections experience in a commercial or wholesale distribution and/or contractor supply business
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Knowledge of billing and collection procedures
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick decision-making skills
- Discreet with confidential information
- Able to manage multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency
- Independent and proactive worker, with ability to multi-task and problem solve effectively.
- Experience with ERP/accounting systems
- Experience with PC based systems/applications, web tools and MS Office
- College degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license
If you are a customer service champion who is looking to deliver winning results and build positive relationships, then this is the world class team you want to join. We want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Benefits & Compensation
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), profit sharing, quarterly bonus opportunities, and a generous time off policy. Casual dress policy, potential career growth and a family oriented working environment. Performance bonus (DOE) and scheduled weekends off!
Salary: $40,000 – $50,000