La Palma, CA
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
We want to cultivate and encourage an environment of learning and growth. An extensive training program is included. A successful candidate will leverage a strong intellectual curiosity and genuine desire to make a difference with regard to providing a stellar customer experience. Our goal is to deliver a standard of excellence in a fast-paced and customer-oriented team environment.
If you are a customer service champion who is looking to deliver winning results and build positive relationships, then this is the world class team you want to join. We want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answering customer calls and actively listening to identify their needs.
- Communicate product features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers.
- Account management by building customer relationships, earning their loyalty and trust.
- Support customers with knowledge of products and their applications, which includes troubleshooting and customer issues resolution.
- Inside sales by creating customer awareness and interest around special product promotions and sales campaigns.
- Order entry, returns processing, call queue management.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product availability and pricing.
- Process warranty, defective parts, and returns for customers in accordance to company policies.
- Generate excitement for new product solutions.
- Achieve personal sales goals, while supporting the goals of the team
Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent call handling and phone presence is a must
- 1-3 years of service experience in wholesales experience preferred
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- A willingness to learn; active learning skills
- Demonstrated time management and organization skills
- Ability to thrive within a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Attitude of Customer Service excellence
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Some College course completion preferred
- Previous call center experience is a plus
- Experience with PC based systems/applications, web tools and MS Office
- Demonstrated job stability
- Valid driver’s license
Benefits & Compensation
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life Insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, 401(k) employer match, profit sharing, quarterly bonus opportunities, and a generous time off policy including Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick pay time. Casual dress policy, potential career growth and a family oriented working environment. Performance bonus (DOE) and scheduled weekends off!
Multi Sales has been a leading distributor to the door, gate and access control industries since 1959. With 5 locations across Southern California and Vancouver, WA, we pride ourselves on being “The One Stop Shop” for our customers and constantly raising the bar for industry standards through exceptional customer service, product selection and industry knowledge. We continue to grow, creating opportunities for talented individuals who want to be part of a dynamic team and experience a high level of professional growth.
Salary: $35,000 to $50,000 Annual Compensation