La Palma, CA 90623
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
We are seeking an experienced Purchasing Agent to join our team! The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in Purchasing, ideally in distribution, and have a professional, team oriented attitude.
Buyer / Purchasing Agent Responsibilities:
- Procurement/Fulfillment using ERP system to meet buying schedule goals
- Vendor relations; direct point of contact for costing changes, terms, product quality, delivery lead times, and new product
- Monitor and meet satellite branch inventory service levels
- Maintain vendor/product data – product setup, MOQs, package quantities, costing changes
- Research open or overdue Pos and expedite as needed to meet demand targets
- Partner with marketing to assist with new product rollout, material for education seminars, and web site content management
- Partner with warehouse to reach targets for overstock levels, inventory discrepancies, and coordinate logistics schedules
- Process warranty returns/exchanges
- Primary contact for vendors and internal personnel for problem resolution, including identifying and resolving issues around fulfillment
Buyer / Purchasing Agent Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a purchasing agent or other related fields
- Experience with ERP or MRP systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented person with strong organizational, interpersonal, communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong negotiation skills
- BA/BS degree
- Valid driver’s license
If you are a customer service champion who is looking to deliver winning results and build positive relationships, then this is the world class team you want to join. We want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Benefits & Compensation
Our benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life Insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, 401(k) employer match, profit sharing, quarterly bonus opportunities, and a generous time off policy including Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick pay time. Casual dress policy, potential career growth and a family oriented working environment. Performance bonus (DOE) and scheduled weekends off!
Multi Sales has been a leading distributor to the door, gate and access control industries since 1959. With 5 locations across Southern California and Vancouver, WA, we pride ourselves on being “The One Stop Shop” for our customers and constantly raising the bar for industry standards through exceptional customer service, product selection and industry knowledge. We continue to grow, creating opportunities for talented individuals who want to be part of a dynamic team and experience a high level of professional growth.
Salary: $50,000 – $75,000